Sanyo launches eco-friendly projector
Dubai, December 20, 2010
Sanyo Gulf has launched its environmentally-friendly projector, PLC-XU4000, that will help customers in the Middle East trim their power consumption by up to 69 per cent.
This new and intelligent technology created by Sanyo features an ‘Intelligent lamp control system” that monitors the projected image and automatically adjusts the light output to match the brightness of the image on display while producing a 2000:1 contrast ratio for an improved viewing experience.
A ‘technical correction color shift’ has also been fitted in this projector.
“The PLC-XU4000 is the latest projector we are launching and one that we are very proud of as it is very much in line with our long-term mission to help the environment,” said Motokatsu Sakaguchi, managing director, Sanyo Gulf.
“There are a number of functions on PLC-XU4000 that make this device very power efficient such as the ‘Intelligent lamp control system” that will adjust its brightness output in order to minimize power consumption,” he added.
Customers can also use various power-saving settings such as the Auto, Normal and two Eco modes which can be turned on and off by the user.
The 245W high-output lamp can produce up to 4000 lumens at its highest setting and can be used for up to 5,000 hours before it needs to be changed due to less stress being placed on its power consumption.
A 10W speaker, a microphone input, an S-Video, D-SUB, as well as RCA connectivity and an Ethernet port have all been cleverly featured in this model, Sakaguchi said.
The new eco-friendly model is due to hit the market in the Middle East in early February, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector