Fujitsu offers deals on notebook
Dubai, January 20, 2011
Fujitsu has partnered with Dubai’s leading power retailers to offer shoppers irresistible deals on its Lifebook notebook range throughout the ongoing Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
The offers are available at all Emax, Jumbo, E4U and Carrefour outlets in Dubai, in addition to retailers at Al Ain Centre (Computer Plaza) and more.
During DSF, every Fujitsu Lifebook model will come with a free international warranty upgrade for up to three years, once customers register the unit online on or before February 28, a statement said.
In addition, for the first year of purchase, every Lifebook owner in the UAE will get a one year - one time free data recovery service, offered in partnership with Redington REDLABS, it added.
Customers buying a Fujitsu Lifebook AH530 or Lifebook AH530/GFX will also get a free mobile phone.
“DSF has always attracted bargain hunters, and Fujitsu have continuously offered the highest value and quality products for our customers,” said Chandan Mehta, product manager, Fujitsu Technology Solutions.
“This year is no different, and our exclusive Lifebook offers are guaranteed to give consumers the ultimate notebook experience for the best bargain prices.”
“We have included varied specifications for the Lifebooks on offer, so our customers can find and take advantage of exactly what suits their requirements. By tying up with leading power retailers across Dubai, shoppers can rest assured that they are getting their money’s worth,” he added.
The 16th edition of DSF, the region’s premiere retail, leisure and entertainment extravaganza, opened today (January 20) and will run until February 20. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait