Sony launches Microvault Style USB
Dubai, February 23, 2011
Sony Corporation has launched its new colourful, mini-USB, an entry-level addition to the Microvault family of USB drives.
The new Microvault Style features a ‘capless’ design and is 4.6 mm thick, weighing four grams.
The USB is available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities with a choice of white or limited-edition pink and lime green colour options.
The new ultra-slim USB drive also features a handy strap hole for attaching the drive to a key ring, phone or MP3 player.
The new USB is distinguishable from others once mounted on the PC desktop, where quick drive identification assigns a unique drive name for easy recognition. Designed to match compact devices with USB ports, such as netbooks and notebook PCs, Microvault Style displays a bright yellow-green LED, on top of the drive, giving visual confirmation during file transfers.
Sony Microvault Style offers free software such as File Rescue, x-Pict Story and Picture Motion Browser for registered users, to maximise digital data experience, a statement said.
File Rescue recovers accidentally damaged or deleted files, whereas x-Pict Story helps users create memorable photo slideshows, or professional-looking presentations.
Integration with Picture Motion Browser software makes it quick and easy to upload slideshows on sharing sites, such as YouTube, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’