Lexmark launches new Web-connected printer
Dubai, March 1, 2011
Lexmark International, a leading provider of printer, inks, and accessories, has launched a new all-in-one printer featuring a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen and wireless connectivity.
The Interact S605 offers a Web service designed to allow users to easily capture and store information, memories, and content in any environment, a company statement said.
Students and teachers alike will find the shortcuts available under Lexmark’s Forms and Templates SmartSolutions category helpful for getting their school work done, it added.
Users will be able to print graph and lined paper as well as blank sheet music and wall calendars all from the touch screen on their printers.
The wireless connectivity also helps students access their Evernote account via the printer without ever having to turn on a computer. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
- Dubai retailer MAF mulls $1bn investments
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console