Splash launches new campaign
Dubai, March 7, 2011
Splash, a leading high street fashion retailer and part of the Dubai-based Landmark Group, has launched a campaign for its new Spring/Summer (SS) 2011 collection.
The concept of the new campaign has images of the models dressed in creations from the SS’11 collection. It revolves around the subject being caught unaware on CCTV in various locations looking the object of attention and style.
The shots bring forward an essence of style reflected in everyday life along with highlighting fashion trends for the season, a statement said.
Shot by top photographer Tejal Patni the final eight mood boards will see the two international models exploring fashion and its influences in various outdoor locations thus bringing alive the attitude of SS’11.
“We are definitely excited and proud on the launch of our SS’11 campaign which explores candid fashion moments,” said Raza Beig, CEO of Splash.
“With every season we push our own boundaries and yet again this time at Splash we have explored striking outdoor locations contrasted with key looks from SS’11. The campaign with its fresh perspective is a memorable reinforcement of the brand’s ‘Eye on Design’ philosophy.”
“Over the years fashion has translated into everyday life with consumers choosing to stay stylish and dress on trend on a daily basis. This everyday fashion gets reflected in our campaign with a definite focus on location,” Beig added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain