Brother holds dealers meet in Doha
Doha, April 5, 2011
Brother International (Gulf), a leader in home and business IT peripherals, recently organized a high-profile dealers meet in Doha together with Video Home Qatar.
“The dealers meet in Qatar was a very important event for Brother that aimed at strengthening our business ties with our partners and helping us leverage our new products to help increase our market share in Qatar’s printer segment,” said Shinji Tada, managing director, Brother Gulf.
“The event also served as a strategic venue to recognize the excellent sales performance posted by our dealers. Brother is upbeat about the opportunities in the market and is looking toward implementing key strategies that can help reinforce our presence in Qatar,” he added.
During the event, Brother handed out special certifications and commendations to key retailers in the country, recognising their sales achievements.
“We commend Brother’s efforts to recognize the outstanding sales achievements and performances of their partners and dealers in Qatar. The move reflects the strong ties maintained by the company with its partners and their commitment to provide them with key incentives to perform better,” said C V Rappai, DGM, Video Home and Electronic Centre-Doha.
“Qatar has witnessed key trend changes in purchasing consumer electronics; reflecting strong preferences towards more reliable and effective brands like Brother,” said Sajid Jassim Suleiman, executive director, Video Home and Electronic Centre-Doha, Qatar.
“We commend Brother for its strong commitment towards understanding the different demands and requirements of today’s markets - investing in key research and development initiatives to determine and develop the best printer solution for each segment. As key partners, we seek to match Brother’s commitment with aiming to provide our customers with the best service we can render,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices