Iomega opens new Dubai experience centre
Dubai, May 4, 2011
Iomega, an EMC company and a leading innovator in digital storage and content management solutions, has opened its new Experience Center in Dubai.
The centre is an innovative technology showcase where consumers and small businesses can experience firsthand the latest advances in data storage management solutions for today’s digital world.
Located in Times Square, in the flagship store of Sharaf DG, the leading retailer chain in the Middle East, the Iomega Experience Center is an 800-square-foot showplace featuring an array of Iomega’s newest storage management products, including premium portable and desktop HDDs, advanced high capacity solid state drives, the latest innovative multimedia drives that transform the online entertainment experience, and powerful and efficient network storage solutions for consumers and small and mid-sized businesses, a statement said.
“The new Iomega Experience Center is specifically designed to give consumers and small businesses hands-on interaction in a comfortable atmosphere that makes it easy to understand and appreciate the advantages and the efficiencies that Iomega’s data storage management solutions bring to the home and small enterprise,” said Jonathan Huberman, president, Iomega Corporation.
The Iomega Experience Center is open between 10am and 10pm, seven days a week.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal