Creative enhances wireless product range
Dubai, May 31, 2011
Creative Technology, a leader in digital entertainment products, has launched six new additions to its product range that enhance the media experience by supporting pure wireless modularity in audio systems setup.
Creative set new standards for digital entertainment through its pioneering line of wireless speakers and followed up with a complete system of tablet, wireless headphone and wireless speaker products in late 2010.
The company’s latest wave of wireless technology will free consumers from the limitations of fixed-speaker configurations by supporting the seamless addition of new wireless components.
Audiophiles can now easily rearrange their speakers for bedside music listening, gaming, karaoke, movie viewing, and various other preferences, a statement said.
The modular approach also translates to significant cost savings, as buyers can start from a basic one-piece setup and just wirelessly connect new speakers later on rather than buy a new system, it added.
Headphones, MP3/MP4 players and other media products from Creative have also been designed to connect effortlessly to the wireless systems.
The products include the ZiiSound Dx series of pure wireless modular speakers, the D80 Bluetooth wireless one-piece speaker, The Zen Style M300 music, photo and video player and the WP-450, WP-350 and WP-250 Bluetooth music listening and voice communication headphones.
“Wireless modularity gives a fresh perspective on the way home media entertainment can be enjoyed,” said Desmond Lim, senior manager - regional sales, Creative Technology.
“Our latest wireless offerings are highly suited for Middle East consumers who are noted for their emphasis on quality and innovation.”
“They deliver unrestricted, best-in-class audio functionality packaged in dynamic and modern designs. Our latest models showcase our ability not only to meet the evolving needs of mobility users but to incorporate new cutting-edge technologies into their most sought-after devices as well,” Lim added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector