Packard Bell unveils new models
Dubai, June 8, 2011
Packard Bell has announced the launch of brand new models of its EasyNote X series, created to meet the increasing consumers’ need and expectation for mobility with attitude.
Amazing and unconventional, the Packard Bell EasyNote X series offers two formats: the 14-inch EasyNote NX, and the 15.6-inch EasyNote TX, the company said in a statement.
The design of the new collection features tell-tale signatures reflecting a rich sensory experience and a strong personality, it added.
Both Packard Bell EasyNote NX and EasyNote TX sport a thrilling Brushed Platinum colour reflected by their aluminium cover and inside.
Yet, the15.6-inch EasyNote TX offers an exclusive and unprecedented variation, making a distinct impression: the cool Infinity Blue liquid metal-like cover.
Maximum fun and flexibility through modern, yet simple technology are granted by Packard Bell’s cool features and usability, by top multimedia capabilities, extended battery life and cool social media applications, the company said in a statement.
Design is the key focus of the new Packard Bell EasyNote NX and Packard Bell EasyNote TX. All variations have been thought to bring a touch of individuality and personality to your life.
The EasyNote X series’ compact design catches the eye. In particular, the EasyNote NX boasts a 14-inch display into a 13-inch format, thanks to its edgeless display.
Packard Bell said its designers have paid great attention to details, from the 3D glossy and refined curved edges, to the matte operation area with its chiclet keyboard, the high-end speaker mesh and the marvelous edgeless touchpad.
The high definition display and the premium speakers with Dolby Home Theater together with the multimedia optical drive provide optimized video and audio experience, the statement said.
The Packard Bell EasyNote X series delivers maximum fun in digital life. Featuring the 2nd generation Intel Core processors, it brings visibly smart performances.
The built-in PowerSmart long-life battery, with up to 9-hour battery life, grants maximum freedom from electricity plugs for top mobility. Graphics with auto-switching technology optimizes battery life while delivering outstanding visual performances.
The new Packard Bell EasyNote X series will be available this month in major outlets across the Middle-East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store