BlackBerry tablet to go on display in UAE malls
Dubai, June 20, 2011
Canada-based Research In Motion (RIM) will be showcasing the new BlackBerry PlayBook tablet in various mall locations across the UAE in June and July.
The BlackBerry PlayBook is the world’s first professional-grade tablet, featuring a vivid seven-inch high-resolution display that is highly-responsive with a fluid touch screen experience, a statement said.
RIM will be providing ‘PlayBook experience zones’ in several mall locations to enable customers to experience the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet together with a wide arrange of mobile applications, games and entertainment content.
Representatives will also be on hand to demonstrate the tablet’s industry leading performance, uncompromised web browsing with support for Adobe Flash, true multitasking, HD multimedia capabilities and advanced security features.
‘PlayBook experience zones’ will be available in Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai and Dubai Mall from June 22 to July 10. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project