Superdry to launch 13 stores in UAE
Dubai, July 31, 2011
Superdry, one of the fastest growing international retailer and wholesaler of youth fashion, has announced plans to launch 13 stores in the UAE.
The UK-based brand is represented in the UAE by Al Khayyat Investments, a leading Dubai holding company that represents more than 200 top International brands.
Two stores are already functioning in Deira City Centre and Mirdif City Centre and the next store is due to be opened at the Mall of the Emirates and Dubai Mall by the fourth quarter of this year, a statement said.
Superdry is a brand patronised by several celebrities, including David Beckham, Leonardo DiCaprio, Zac Efron, Kate Winslet and Shakira, to name a few.
Inspired by the contrasting fast pace of Dubai life, Superdry’s Summer Collection 2011 is perfect for youngsters who want to have cool and comfortable attire, with a touch of practicality and individual identity, the statement said.
“Superdry has crafted an inspirational summer collection with all the precision detailing and progressive techniques now synonymous with the brand,” it said.
Superdry summer collection is a mix of modern and casual styles that expresses individuality, combined with unique patterns, to portray the true feel of summer elegance and style. Moreover, it features shirts and shorts perfectly suited for everyday use, with a huge collection for teenagers divided into several different themes, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ