US shoe retailer launches 6th store in UAE
Dubai, August 1, 2011
Steve Madden, a leading footwear brand from US, under the Landmark Group portfolio in the region has launched its 6th store in the UAE at the Dubai Festival City (DFC).
The senior management of Landmark Group’s International footwear division were present during the inauguration ceremony. The 124 sq m store will showcase an eclectic range of men and women footwear and will house the latest Autumn/Winter 2011 collection.
Basheer Ahmed, general manager of Steve Madden UAE said: “Steve Madden has received great response in this market, it only deems fit to reach out to all segments of our target audience and thus expand our retail presence in the UAE by marking our footprints in one of the most significant locations in the region.
“DFC has shown commendable growth in recent years and hence proved to be the right destination to expand our network in the region. The unique layout and concept of the store will create a pleasant and refreshing shopping experience for all our customers.”
Steve Madden shoes, loved and worn by many artists such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry is now also available for all fashionistas at the DFC store with an impressive range of footwear and stylish handbags. The store is located on the ground level, Crescent walk (south end) of the DFC.- TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model