Beautybay opens new stand-alone store
Abu Dhabi, August 8, 2011
Beautybay, the beauty concept from Landmark Group, has strengthened its presence in the UAE with the launch of its first stand alone store at Mushrif Mall in Abu Dhabi.
The store, which sprawls over 3530 sq ft, offers luxury and value beauty brands and options ranging from fragrance, skincare products and colour cosmetics.
“The impressive store layout will enable the customers to focus on each and every category and brand thereby creating a unique and convenient shopping experience,” said a senior executive of Beautybay.
The new store in Abu Dhabi houses some of the finest beauty brands including Elizabeth Arden, Calvin Klein, Clarins, Dior, Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci and Orlane along with exclusive brands including Byblos, Mojo, Diego Dalla Palma, Red Earth, Deborah, REN, VMV Hypoallergenics and Erborian. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model