Samsung launches ‘Slone’ vacuum cleaners
Dubai, August 25, 2011
Samsung Electronics Company has launched the Slone, a new range of sleek, lightweight and cordless vacuum cleaners.
The SS7550 Series seamlessly combines a lightweight upright cleaner with a lift-off hand held, which provides flexibility and convenience for consumers’ cleaning needs.
The motorised power brush features a pick-up booster and corner-cleaning, auto-shutter fixture that ensures perfect cleaning results. In addition, the device is equipped with an 18.5-volt lithium battery to ensure durability.
Available in a range of eye-catching colors, the stylish and sleek SS7550 Series is the perfect vacuum for those who want a machine that looks as good as it performs.
With its chic, slim line features, the Slone exceeds expectations with a twin chamber cyclone that reduces filter blockage and maintains suction for longer periods of time.
For consumers with limited space in their homes, the SS7550 Series can be displayed in its free-standing position on the charge base.
Designed with cosmopolitan living in mind, the Slone is an attractive device that consumers display in their homes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman