Ajman City Centre names Q2 retail winner
Ajman, October 4, 2011
Ajman City Centre, a leading shopping and leisure destination, has named casual fashion brand Hang Ten as the winner of its retailer rewards program for the second quarter of the year.
The retailer rewards programme is an incentive program that rewards retailers for year-on-year sales growth each quarter.
Hang Ten, popular for its casual, beach-ready fashion, recorded a 41 per cent increase in sales growth between April – June 2011 compared to 2010 figures.
This positive boost can be attributed to the brand’s popularity amongst the youth population and support from mall management through ongoing campaigns and online promotions.
A total of Dh10,000 ($2,722) in gift cards was awarded for this achievement – Dh5,000 to the store manager and staff and Dh5,000 to the Al Madani Group of Companies, owner of the Hang Ten brand in the UAE.
“Hang Ten has performed extraordinarily well during our second quarter,” said Jassim Al Khaja, senior mall manager for Ajman City Centre.
“With our retailers performing well, this lends even greater confidence to the growth of our mall. Congratulations to Hang Ten – I hope to see similarly positive results next quarter for all retailers,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list