Samsung displays 3D LED monitor
Dubai, October 10, 2011
Samsung Electronics is showcasing its latest 3D LED and LED monitors at Gitex Shopper 2011, the leading consumer electronics retail platform in the region.
Gitex Shopper is running until October 15 at Dubai Airport Expo.
Through its intuitive 3D HyperReal Engine, which converts images from 2D to 3D, the Samsung 3D LED Monitor S23A700D achieves a premier standard in 3D imaging, a statement said.
The monitor is packed with a contrast ratio of 5,000,000:1, the highest level commercially available, which exhibits dynamic colors, it added.
The S23A700D monitor also supports a number of eco-technologies. Samsung’s Eco Motion, automatically turns off the display when the user is not present in front of the monitor. Samsung’s LED technology reduces power consumption up to 40 per cent, making the LED displays much more efficient than conventional LCD monitors.
As slim as 16.5 mm, the Samsung LED monitors, 300 and 350 series are lightweight, making them easy to lift and move. The 300 & 350 series monitors are also available in various sizes – from 18.5 inches to 24 inches.
“Across the GCC, Samsung has been able to maintain market leadership in the display segment for the first half of 2011 due to the premium quality and innovative technology of products such as the 3D LED and LED monitors,” said Anupam Birla, business head of Visual Display Unit at Samsung Gulf Electronics.
“Today, through our competitive price offering at GITEX Shopper 2011, consumers can experience our latest range of 3D LED and LED monitors and enjoy their breakthrough picture quality and state-of-the-art design.”
The promotion is valid at the Samsung stand at GITEX Shopper 2011 as well as across all major retail outlets in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector