Samsung launches super bright notebook
Beirut , October 17, 2011
Samsung Electronics, a market leader in consumer electronics and home appliances, and Cherfan Tawil & Co, official distributor for Samsung products in Lebanon, recently launched Amor Notebook Series 9 in Beirut.
Samsung Notebook 900X3A is significant for its outstanding high-performance yet lightweight and slim design made by specialised Duralumin and its SuperBright Plus LED Screen that delivers 16 million colours and market-leading 400 nit viewing brightness that is 100 per cent brighter than a normal 13” notebook, said a statement.
The SuperBright Plus LED Screen makes it possible for the user to enjoy, even in the sun, 16 million colours and 400 nit brightness of HD movies, games, and favourite multimedia, it said.
The notebook automatically adjusts its display brightness for optimised viewing that matches the environment.
Samsung 9003XA has an eco-innovative 128/256 GB Solid State Drive (SSD) that is 60 per cent faster than a typical Hard Disk Drive (HDD). SSD reduces energy by a remarkable 86 per cent, said the statement.
The Lithium-Polymer power efficient performance and extensive battery that lasts seven hours provides 500mW of power saving for longer life, ensuring plenty of time to get things accomplished, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector