Samsung launches super bright notebook
Beirut , October 17, 2011
Samsung Electronics, a market leader in consumer electronics and home appliances, and Cherfan Tawil & Co, official distributor for Samsung products in Lebanon, recently launched Amor Notebook Series 9 in Beirut.
Samsung Notebook 900X3A is significant for its outstanding high-performance yet lightweight and slim design made by specialised Duralumin and its SuperBright Plus LED Screen that delivers 16 million colours and market-leading 400 nit viewing brightness that is 100 per cent brighter than a normal 13” notebook, said a statement.
The SuperBright Plus LED Screen makes it possible for the user to enjoy, even in the sun, 16 million colours and 400 nit brightness of HD movies, games, and favourite multimedia, it said.
The notebook automatically adjusts its display brightness for optimised viewing that matches the environment.
Samsung 9003XA has an eco-innovative 128/256 GB Solid State Drive (SSD) that is 60 per cent faster than a typical Hard Disk Drive (HDD). SSD reduces energy by a remarkable 86 per cent, said the statement.
The Lithium-Polymer power efficient performance and extensive battery that lasts seven hours provides 500mW of power saving for longer life, ensuring plenty of time to get things accomplished, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman