Al Ain Mall opens extension
Al Ain, November 30, 2011
The Al Ain Mall, a major shopping and leisure destination in Al Ain, has opened its new extension, adding more than 135 new retail & F&B outlets and three basement car parking areas.
The extension opening was declared open with a ribbon cutting ceremony by Sheikh Hamed Bin Ahmed Al Hamed, MD & CEO of Al Farida Investments Company, owners of Al Ain Mall.
The special function, which featured musical bands, international circus and Emirati traditional performances, was organised in Al Ain Mall and was graced by the presence of VIPs, heads of companies, representatives from government departments, retailers, and great gathering of visitors.
Morhaf Kishi, general manager of Al Ain Mall expressed his gratitude and appreciations to all the stakeholders who participated and made this ambitious project a reality.
Al Ain Mall had one more reason to celebrate as it recently completed a decade of their success journey as Al Ain’s most favorite shopping and leisure destination.
Amazing Circus by a famous troupe specially invited from Russia, was held on the mall’s ice rink to mark the special occasion. The circus show in Al Ain Mall will continue till December 13, with two breathtaking shows daily.
Al Ain Mall also launched the biggest campaign in the city offering 10 brand new Mercedes cars through raffle draws. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices