Samsung unveils new Wave smartphone in UAE
Dubai, December 21, 2011
Samsung Electronics, a leading mobile phone provider, has launched its flagship four-inch Wave 3 smartphone in the UAE market.
The new Samsung Wave 3 features the latest bada 2.0 operating system, four-inch Super Amoled display and a 1.4 GHz processor packaged in a sleek 9.9mm bushed metal case.
Additionally, the advanced smartphone enables access to tens of thousands of localized applications through Samsung Apps, Samsung’s dedicated application store.
“The Wave 3 benefits from the power of the bada 2.0, as well as a newly expanded suite of Samsung applications and services. We believe the Wave 3 is a smartphone that will truly deliver Samsung’s commitment to the bada platform in the mobile industry and we hope customers in UAE will enjoy it and take full advantage of its many innovative features,” said Ashraf Fawakherji, general manager of Telecommunications Group at Samsung Gulf Electronics.
“We will continue to enhance our bada platform and its eco system for Wave smartphone line-up by developing more innovative features, application and content services,” he added.
The Wave 3 also includes ChatON, Samsung’s cross-platform communication service that connects all mobile users into a single community.
With easy sign-in that requires no passwords or IDs, ChatON integrates directly with users’ contact information to enable spontaneous chatting in seconds; and enables sharing of content in multiple formats to make messaging simpler and faster than ever. ChatON’s Group Chat feature also allows users to communicate with multiple contacts at once. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain