Iconic wins Superbrand status for 2012
Dubai, December 26, 2011
Iconic, a two- year-old brand fashion-lifestyle brand in the UAE and Saudi Arabia, has been awarded the status of Superbrand for 2012 by a council comprising of industry experts and practitioners.
Iconic is one of the only 55 brands to be awarded a Superbrand status out of a total of 1281 candidate brands, a statement said.
The award follow the brand’s debut last year and close on the heels of winning two awards at the Images Retail ME, 2011 for ‘Most Admired Departmental Store’ and ‘Most Admired Store Design’.
“The Superbrand status not only underscores Iconic’s efforts to deliver quality, variety and value it also reinforces Iconic’s ongoing success in the region,” said Raza Beig, CEO, Iconic and Splash.
“The accolade is extremely special for the brand that has been in business for just about two years and is essentially an endorsement from industry experts and peers, and a true testament to our ongoing efforts to cater to the needs of our fashion forward customers.”
The Superbrands is an independent authority and arbiter of branding excellence committed to paying tribute to exceptional brands and promoting the discipline of branding.
The programme relies on experts to score brands, on parameters like market dominance, longevity, accounting, good will, customer loyalty and market acceptance. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector