Steve Madden opens 10th store in the UAE
Dubai, January 2, 2012
Steve Madden, a leading footwear brand from US under the Landmark Group portfolio in the region, has launched its 10th store in the UAE at Oasis Centre, Dubai.
The 1600 sq ft store was inaugurated in the presence of the senior management of Landmark Group’s International Footwear division.
'Steve Madden has quickly become known in the UAE, due to it’s a stylish & chic footwear designs, yet remaining affordable,' remarked Basheer Ahmed, general manager.
'We are extremely happy with the reception Steve Madden has received in the region, as we launch the 10th store within one year of its operations by the Landmark Group. We look forward to its continued growth in the Middle East,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award