Batelco opens second franchised outlet
Manama, January 16, 2012
Batelco, the leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, has opened its second franchised outlet in collaboration with Lazim Communications, one of the top telecom market resellers in the Kingdom.
Batelco entered into the partnership agreement with Lazim Communications in 2011 when both companies jointly open the first franchised outlet which is located in Juffair.
The new Lazim Communications Batelco Shop which offers all of Batelco’s products and services is located in Muharraq Suq. The location was selected due to its proximity to many residences, businesses, educational establishments and retail outlets.
Lazim Communications chairman Hameed Pothimadathil, Batelco senior manager Small Enterprises & Indirect Channels Bader Ruwaihi and Batelco senior manager Retail Operations & Development Mohamed Zulaikh cut the ribbon to officially open the doors of the new shop.
“Our first joint venture with Lazim Communications has been a great success. We look forward to continuing this mutually beneficial relationship which supports our objective of delivering Batelco products and services in all areas of the Kingdom,” said Batelco’s Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
“Lazim Communications and Batelco strive to deliver the latest products and best quality of service to meet our customers’ requirements. Our extended working hours and dedicated staff from different nationalities makes it easier for customers to meet their telecom needs at a time convenient for them,” said Pothimadathil. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait