Shoe Mart launches accessories range
Dubai, February 8, 2012
Shoe Mart, a leading retailer in footwear and accessories in the region, has launched its new accessories collection for Spring Summer 2012, featuring an assortment of bags, clutches, necklaces, scarves and jewellery.
The collection includes colour blocked clutches, patterned shoulder bags, trendy sling bags and high-fashion inspired jewellery.
Shoe Mart is offering accessories in various palettes and materials, including warm, cool and altered pastels and baked brights, a statement said.
Detailed metal hardware, satin finishes, metallic surfaces along with chunky stone highlights are observed in the range, the statement added.
The collection offers clutches that come in bright hues of blue, pink and green amalgamated with softer tones of beige and grey and embellished with flowers and bows along with pearl adornments.
Shoe Mart’s Spring Summer 2012 accessories collection also include a range of chunky stones bangles with floral designs and multi coloured beaded bracelets. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector