LG unveils triple SIM mobile in Bahrain
Manama, March 20, 2012
LG Electronics (LG) has unveiled its newest advanced triple SIM mobile phone, the A290 in Bahrain.
As the newest addition to the LG mobile line, the A290 is an elegantly styled phone with the ability to keep you connected anywhere anytime with its triple SIM capacity, a statement said.
The phone features the longest battery life in the market as it is equipped with 1,500 mAH battery, able to withstand approximately 15 hours of talk time, it added.
“We are very excited to introduce Bahrain to one of LG’s most practical creation – the A290. Following extensive research to address consumers’ wants, we have come up with a device that, not only keeps consumers connected anywhere but also for much longer with the boosted battery life.” said D Y Kim, president of LG Electronics Gulf.
Additional features of the A290 include a 2.2-inch display, a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera with flash, SIM Switch Hot Key, and Bluetooth with a 3.5 ear jack. The handset also includes an expandable memory card slot that supports up to 2 GB of storage. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model