Kurt Geiger expands UAE presence
Abu Dhabi, April 15, 2012
Leading luxury shoe specialist in the UK, Kurt Geiger, is extending its presence in the UAE with the launch of its first store in Abu Dhabi.
Marina Mall will see the opening of Kurt Geiger’s new sleek store, the destination for ‘Everything but the Dress’, a statement from a mall official said.
The 1280 sq ft store which will launch on April 6 will open with the new Spring Summer 2012 collection. It will be the only store in the UAE with the new store concept, the statement said.
Creative director, Rebecca Farrar-Hockley, collaborated with visual expert John Field to create a mysterious and seductive world, it said. The creation of high-shine visual components and an ultra chic interior is brought to life with mirrored walls, reflecting a blissful parade of temptation.
A dazzling shoe and accessory chandelier rotates in the entrance, and a bright candy stand is draped with colourful accessories whilst chrome trays carry leather goods.
The store combines the very best of Kurt Geiger’s renowned three own label brands - Kurt Geiger London, KG*Kurt Geiger and Carvela. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices