LuLu to open 100th store in UAE
Manama, April 23, 2012
Middle Eastern retail major LuLu has announced the plans to launch its 100th store in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE later this month to further strengthen their market share in the region.
'It was part of our well thought-out 'Achieve 100' growth plan launched in 2009 to reach 100 stores mark within three years,' said Emke group managing director Yusuffali MA.
'Even during the global financial meltdown and industry-wide recession, LuLu group has gone ahead with their announced plan and opened 23 hypermarkets and shopping malls in the last three years in almost all major cities of the GCC.
'Not a single project was shelved or postponed. We are going ahead with our major expansion plans in all GCC countries,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off