Apple dealer opens new outlet in Bahrain
Manama, May 9, 2012
Apple products' Bahrain dealer iMachines has opened its new showroom at the Bahrain City Centre, a major shopping and leisure destination.
This is in addition to two other iMachines outlets in Bahrain, at the Seef Mall and Hoora.
iMachines is the only Apple authorised retail chain company in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia dedicated to meeting its high standards and representing the world's most successful brand.
Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhr, who inaugurated the showroom, praised efforts by the private sector to support the development process and economic progress in Bahrain. He said private sector initiatives to attract more investments were also welcome.
The minister toured the facility and was briefed on the products and services it offered. Khalid Almoayed and Sons chairman Khalid Almoayed and iMachines managing director Sofyan Almoayed were among those who welcomed the minister. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project