Westcon appointed Jabra distributor
Manama, May 20, 2012
Jabra, a world leader in innovative hands-free communications solutions, has appointed Westcon Middle East as a distributor for the Middle East, Pakistan and North Africa regions.
Under the agreement, Westcon will distribute the entire suite of Jabra UC-optimised headsets through its strong reseller base to address rising enterprise market demand for Unified Communications (UC) solutions that include voice communications and collaboration, said a statement.
The agreement with WestconGroup is a major milestone in Jabra's growth strategy to accelerate the business in the region, it said.
“This latest regional co-operation builds on the successful partnership between Jabra and Westcon Group worldwide over the past years. It's a natural continuation to the very deep and fruitful co-operation between the two companies, and we look forward to scaling the relationship into Middle East, Pakistan and North Africa given WestconGroup’s demonstrably strong track record in the region,” said Hanny Hanna, regional manager Jabra Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
“Jabra products are a natural extension to the group’s range of solutions and services for the high-growth markets of Mena region,” said Steve Lockie, group managing director, Westcon Middle East Group. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award