Wataniya offers Galaxy S3 on installments
Kuwait, May 27, 2012
Wataniya Telecom, a leading telecom service provider in Kuwait, is offering its postpaid customers the new Samsung Galaxy SIII, the third generation of the popular Galaxy S product line.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, which features Google’s Android operating system, has unique and advanced features such as the 4.8-inch Super Amoled capacitive touch screen which offers more clarity and richer colors compared to its predecessors, along with an 8 MP camera.
The SIII also recognizes voice command with S Voice, and S Beam allows you to share pictures by simply touching it to another SIII.
The device is also available to cash buyers starting today at all Wataniya branches around Kuwait and at Fono as well.
Abdolaziz Al-Balool, Public Relations director at Wataniya said: “Wataniya strives to continuously provide its customers with the best through its services and products and meeting their expectations.”
“Subsequent to the successful launch of the latest different smartphones, today, we introduce the Galaxy SIII so that our customers can stay connected to the latest in communication technology.”
“We will continue to spare no efforts in order to be leaders when offering high quality products and services to our customer base, as they are our number one priority,” he added.
The Samsung Galaxy SIII is available at all Wataniya stores in Marble White and Pebble Blue colors along with a variety of other Android and BlackBerry offers, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model