China Sourcing Fairs features range of products
Dubai, May 31, 2012
The ongoing sixth annual China Sourcing Fairs in Dubai is showcasing seven halls of suppliers featuring electronics, home products, textiles, children’s products, gifts and hardware.
The event, which opened on May 29, will conclude today (May 31) at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
'China is already the region's second-largest trading partner, with trade from Qatar, Bahrain and Egypt expected to grow by 14 percent annually over the next five years,' said Tommy Wong, president of event organiser Global Sources Exhibitions.
'By bringing quality China suppliers right here to Dubai – the region's largest re-export market and gateway for trade – we are facilitating profitable trading opportunities between local buyers and China suppliers.'
The provincial and municipal governments and other organisations sponsoring pavilions this year include Fujian, Hebei, Hunan, Jiangxi, Tianjin, Dalian, Yiwu, and the China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Machinery and Electronic Products (CCCME).
The fairs are endorsed by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The China Sourcing Fairs are exclusively for importers, traders, and other volume buyers who purchase consumer products for resale to markets throughout the Mena region. Last year, 10,038 qualified buyers from over 80 countries attended the event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain