LuLu opens new outlet in Riyadh
Riyadh, June 7, 2012
LuLu Hypermarket has opened its fourth outlet in Saudi Arabia at the business hub of Batha in capital Riyadh.
The new hypermarket, located in the Ibn Sulaiman Commercial Centre, is the 103rd for the LuLu Group. It will offer more than 200,000 sq ft of international standard shopping experience to the residents of Riyadh.
'It is with immense pride and pleasure that we inaugurate our 103rd outlet here,' said LuLu Group managing director MA Yusuffali.
'This momentous occasion is even more special for us since we have just crossed our 20th year of retailing. Over the last two decades of success and accomplishments, we have earned the reputation of providing our customers with an unparalleled and world-class shopping experience.'
'The LuLu experience of quality and value is for everyone to experience from every corner of Saudi Arabia, and this is our commitment,' he said.
'Our plans for Saudi are quite ambitious and the premise for this is the stable political climate,' he stated.
Yusuffali also praised the pro-development and liberalised policies which have attracted substantial investments to Saudi Arabia.
'In Saudi, our plans are to bring more and more world-class shopping centres to different regions of country and give customers the feel of the world-class shopping experience at close proximity rather than making them drive long distances,' he said.
The LuLu Hypermarket, Batha, will serve as a complete shopping destination that will cater to the growing consumer demand from fresh vegetables and fruits to hot food, bakery, grocery to high fashion garments, electronics and home appliances.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store