Canon launches stylish models
Dubai, June 11, 2012
Canon Middle East said it has launched Ixus 500 HS and 125 HS, two stunning Ixus models that allow users to capture every moment with ease and in style.
Combining advanced features with stand-out, compact design and Canon’s leading lens technology, these models make it easy to capture high-quality still images and Full HD movies on nights out or holidays, said a company statement.
Showcasing Canon’s advanced lens innovation, the Ixus 500 HS packs an impressive 12x optical zoom into a tiny, 19.2 mm body. Available in four sophisticated colours, red, blue, black and silver, the 500 HS epitomises Ixus with a futuristic, metallic finish and minimalist design.
Both models feature Canon’s HS System, combining the 10.1MP sensor of the 500 HS or the 16.1MP sensor of the 125 HS with the latest Digic 5 image processor, capturing detailed, flattering shots without needing to use the flash, even in low light.
The 125 HS is offered in a range of bright and exciting hues, pink, red, silver, green and blue, that allow users to express their individuality and stand out from the crowd.
The new models offer a host of Canon’s advanced imaging technologies to help achieve the best shot in all conditions – from dimly-lit restaurants to the tropical sun, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices