Samsung launches Galaxy S3 in Bahrain
Manama, June 20, 2012
Samsung has launched its latest mobile phone, the Galaxy S III, the third generation the Galaxy S smartphone in Bahrain.
The launch ceremony at Sheraton Bahrain Hotel was attended by officials from the company and Samsung's Bahrain dealers Bin Hindi Informatics.
The phone, which the company says is "designed for humans and inspired by nature", recognises users' voice and understands their intention.
The smartphone is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and comes with enhanced usability and practicality to make life easier, said Samsung Gulf Electronics telecommunication group general manager Ashraf Fawakherji.
The Samsung Galaxy S III is now available at leading retail stores in Bahrain and costs BD249.900 ($663). – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m