Ajmal launches new French fragrance
Dubai, July 9, 2012
Ajmal Perfumes, the region’s leading fragrance house has launched a premium French perfume titled Bling, which has been developed with oriental flavours infused in it.
Bling, which will be made available to customers in 75ml bottles designed with crystals, will be sold across all Ajmal stores and distributors in the GCC.
With ingredients like cinnamon, rose, guaiacwood, patchouli and musk forming the core of the fragrance, Bling harmoniously blends French and Oriental scents in a spicy floral woody note, a statement said.
Abdulla Ajmal, general manager - Sales and Marketing at Ajmal Perfumes said, “Following months of research and testing among our diverse customer base, we are delighted to finally introduce Bling into this market.”
“This premium fragrance is a unique entry into this region as it is a modern oriental fragrance with an essence that is international in its composition. We invite everyone to visit an Ajmal store near you to experience Bling, and enjoy the boldness of this fragrance which will make them stand out from the crowd.”
Ajmal also recently invited more than 680 customers who are part of the Ajmal loyalty club, Ajmal One, for an exclusive preview of Bling held in 13 stores across the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles