Ajmal launches new French fragrance
Dubai, July 9, 2012
Ajmal Perfumes, the region’s leading fragrance house has launched a premium French perfume titled Bling, which has been developed with oriental flavours infused in it.
Bling, which will be made available to customers in 75ml bottles designed with crystals, will be sold across all Ajmal stores and distributors in the GCC.
With ingredients like cinnamon, rose, guaiacwood, patchouli and musk forming the core of the fragrance, Bling harmoniously blends French and Oriental scents in a spicy floral woody note, a statement said.
Abdulla Ajmal, general manager - Sales and Marketing at Ajmal Perfumes said, “Following months of research and testing among our diverse customer base, we are delighted to finally introduce Bling into this market.”
“This premium fragrance is a unique entry into this region as it is a modern oriental fragrance with an essence that is international in its composition. We invite everyone to visit an Ajmal store near you to experience Bling, and enjoy the boldness of this fragrance which will make them stand out from the crowd.”
Ajmal also recently invited more than 680 customers who are part of the Ajmal loyalty club, Ajmal One, for an exclusive preview of Bling held in 13 stores across the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project