Sony launches new XB headphones series
Manama, October 18, 2012
Japan-based electronics company, Sony, has introduced its new XB series of headphones - XB200, XB400, XB600 and XB900 – which offers superior sound quality and a deep, powerful bass.
The new models of the XB series feature a special driver unit that is engineered exclusively by Sony to deliver superior sound isolation and a powerful bass to compliment every genre of music - no matter whether it is hip hop, rock or pop, a statement from the company said.
The headphones are crafted to reproduce smooth, resonant low-end bass frequencies for enjoying a range of tracks.
Advanced vibe structure has been used to reproduce punchy, accurate bass sounds, whether the user is listening to the newest sounds or older music styles, the statement said.
The technology works by actively optimising acoustic capacity within the headphone ear-cup to deliver the most responsive bass frequencies. With this innovation, Sony has created a range of headphones that consistently delivers clear, solid and dynamic bass sound across every music genre.
The new generation of headphones are sleeker, slimmer and lighter, with a smooth swivel and foldaway action so its easy to store and carry.
The new XB series of headphones from Sony are available across Ashrafs showrooms and other leading electronics retailers in Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Epson launches T-shirt printer
- AOC unveils 27-inch LED monitor
- UAE jeweller rolls out red carpet collection
- Canon focus on growth at partner meet
- Philips smooth touch monitor launched
- Lenovo to launch new smartphone in UAE
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November