Sony launches new XB headphones series
Manama, October 18, 2012
Japan-based electronics company, Sony, has introduced its new XB series of headphones - XB200, XB400, XB600 and XB900 – which offers superior sound quality and a deep, powerful bass.
The new models of the XB series feature a special driver unit that is engineered exclusively by Sony to deliver superior sound isolation and a powerful bass to compliment every genre of music - no matter whether it is hip hop, rock or pop, a statement from the company said.
The headphones are crafted to reproduce smooth, resonant low-end bass frequencies for enjoying a range of tracks.
Advanced vibe structure has been used to reproduce punchy, accurate bass sounds, whether the user is listening to the newest sounds or older music styles, the statement said.
The technology works by actively optimising acoustic capacity within the headphone ear-cup to deliver the most responsive bass frequencies. With this innovation, Sony has created a range of headphones that consistently delivers clear, solid and dynamic bass sound across every music genre.
The new generation of headphones are sleeker, slimmer and lighter, with a smooth swivel and foldaway action so its easy to store and carry.
The new XB series of headphones from Sony are available across Ashrafs showrooms and other leading electronics retailers in Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs