Beko launches washing machine in Jordan
Amman, November 24, 2012
Beko International, the fifth largest electronic appliances manufacturer in the world, launched its new Nova washing machine in Jordan.
The launch was made through Nassim Al Dada and Partners, the sole dealer for Beko products in the kingdom.
The all-new Nova washing machine comprises numerous eco-friendly features, namely an advanced steam system which, when applied as an auxiliary function at the beginning of the washing cycle, cleans soiled clothes efficiently and with ease.
Alternately, when used as a program before the end of the washing cycle, the steam system produces un-creased clothes that are easy to iron.
The washing machine also boasts another unique economical feature which is an advanced sensor that measures the load and determines the exact amount of water and detergent needed for each washing cycle.
Additionally, the Nova washing machine also comprises a conductivity sensor that calculates the amount of detergent present in the water during the rinse cycle, automatically adding more if needed.
“The new cutting-edge Nova washing machine comprises several smart features which offer customers an easy washing process that saves time, energy, water and detergent. Launching this new washing machine in the local market underscores our unwavering efforts to deliver efficient state-of-the-art household appliances that are on par with the highest international standards,” said Nassim Al Dada, the company’s general manager. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs