Toys “R” Us unveils big sales promotion
Dubai, January 12, 2013
Al-Futtaim Group's leading Middle East toy brand, Toys “R” Us, has announced an exciting part-sale promotion offering 25 to 50 per cent discount on its toys and games untill February 2 across all its stores in the UAE.
A leading dedicated toy and baby products retailer in the world, Toys “R” Us now exists in 16 locations in the Mena region and has emerged as the undisputed market leader for all children related products, said a company statement.
Customers will be able to enjoy 25 to 50 per cent off thousands of quality toys for boys and girls, the latest and hottest games, educational and developmental toys, sporting goods and more, it stated.
This offer also extends to apparel, strollers, high chairs, safety gates, car seats, infant toys and other baby products from Babies “R” Us, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Abu Dhabi plans 'bigger, louder' Summer fest
- HP launches new printing solutions for SMBs
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain