Eros Group wins top re-exporter award
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Eros Group, a leading distributor for consumer electronics in the UAE, was honoured as Best Re-Exporter of the Year 2012 at the fifth ESEA E-Services Excellence Awards in Dubai.
The E-Service Excellence Award is an annual award organized by Dubai Trade to encourage "e-transformation" in trade and logistics and to recognize the most active online performers throughout the year.
Deepak Babani, CEO, EROS Group said, “It is a proud moment for all of us at Eros Group to receive the prestigious E-Services Excellence Award from Dubai Trade, the premier cross-border trade facilitator.
“We take this opportunity to thank all our principals, trade partners, staff and customers for taking us further ahead in our quest for excellence.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- LG unveils new smart TV line-up in Bahrain
- Huawei unveils new smartphone range
- Dubai keeps rank as 2nd biggest retail market
- Samsung unveils 2013 Smart TVs Lineup
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list