Xerox appoints new global marketing VP
Dubai, May 12, 2013
US-based Xerox Corporation has announced the appointment of Toni Clayton-Hine as vice president of global marketing and value proposition for its channel partner operations.
Clayton-Hine will concentrate on expanding Xerox’s channel presence, giving partners competitive and profitable business opportunities with easy access to the company’s products and services, a statement from the company said.
She joins Xerox from CA Technologies where she served as vice president of global partners marketing. She was responsible for marketing indirect channel programmes, driving consistency across the partner experience, and demand generation for all indirect routes to market.
Clayton-Hine has more than 20 years in the technology industry with expertise in channel sales and marketing, recruitment programs, partner communications and competitive analysis.
“Since creating Xerox’s channel partner operations, we’ve become a stronger indirect sales company, making it simpler for partners to use our brand, services and products,” said Dan Smith, head of integrated marketing for the Middle East and Africa region of Xerox’s developing markets operations. “Bringing Clayton-Hine on board, with her deep understanding of the channel and strong industry following, is another way we can help partners grow with Xerox.”
She will report directly to Douraid Zaghouani, president of channel partner operations, at Xerox; and will have the global channel partner marketing community under her, including an extended global network across technology.
She is co-founder and vice president/managing director for The Institute for Partner Education and Development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector