Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
Kuwait, May 25, 2013
Leading casual wear brand Bossini has introduced ‘Winnie the Pooh’ children’s apparel across its stores.
The range aims to spread Winnie the Pooh’s timeless message of friendship, imagination and adventure to children everywhere, said a statement from the Landmark Group, its franchisee in the region.
Bringing to life the various characters from the animated series, the collection offers children a range of fun, bright and cheerful clothing. Boys can select from a variety of t-shirts, shirts and jeans while girls can look forward to frocks, dresses and tees,making the collection suitable for themed parties, picnics, family outings, it stated.
The collection is available at Bossini – Hawally (Al Othman Centre), Fahaheel (Ajial Mall), Farwaniya (Mugathir Complex), Qurtuba Co-op, Khaldiya Co-op and at all Centrepoint- Bossini stores.
Founded in 1973 in Bahrain, the Landmark group has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail organizations in the Middle East and India.
An international, diversified retail and hospitality conglomerate, Landmark operates over 1,300 outlets encompassing over 20 million sq ft across the GCC, India, Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, Yemen, Libya, Nigeria, Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania and Pakistan.
It provides a value-driven product range for the family through retail concepts including Centrepoint, Babyshop, Splash, Shoe Mart, Lifestyle, Beautybay, Iconic, Emax, Home Centre, Q Home Décor, Candelite, Max, and Shoexpress.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices