Landmark to launch new stores in Kuwait
Kuwait, June 25, 2013
Bahrain-based Landmark Group, a leading regional retail and hospitality conglomerate, is set to launch its 9th Centrepoint and 5th HomeCentre stores in Kuwait soon.
The stores will be opened at the Avenues Mall, as part of its expansion plan to strengthen its position in the region.
Saibal Basu, chief operating officer of Landmark Group Kuwait, said: “The expansion plan in 2013 reflects the strong response to our concept from locals, nationals and the expat population in Kuwait. With the new stores in Kuwait, we are expanding rapidly across the region, and are set to launch more stores before year end.”
“We have made major investments and are keen to offer good quality at reasonable prices to our customers. Our new flagship stores are a one-stop shopping destination for the entire family,” he said.
The stores will offer shoppers a variety of on-trend, good-quality, and affordable merchandise, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off