Toshiba expands servers line-up
Dubai, June 29, 2013
Toshiba Corporation has announced the addition of 60V voltage products to its power Mosfet line-up for general-purpose DC-DC converters used in base stations and servers.
Toshiba is a leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems.
The products use the latest 8th generation low-voltage trench structure and achieve the highest class of low ON-resistance and high-speed switching, he stated.
The key features include:
These products use the 8th generation low-voltage trench structure and achieve top class low ON-resistance.
Also they achieve low internal gate resistance and a low gate capacity ratio (Cgd/Cgs), which contributes to prevention of the self turn-on phenomenon.
According to Toshiba, mass production will start from today.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model