Toshiba expands servers line-up
Dubai, June 29, 2013
Toshiba Corporation has announced the addition of 60V voltage products to its power Mosfet line-up for general-purpose DC-DC converters used in base stations and servers.
Toshiba is a leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems.
The products use the latest 8th generation low-voltage trench structure and achieve the highest class of low ON-resistance and high-speed switching, he stated.
The key features include:
These products use the 8th generation low-voltage trench structure and achieve top class low ON-resistance.
Also they achieve low internal gate resistance and a low gate capacity ratio (Cgd/Cgs), which contributes to prevention of the self turn-on phenomenon.
According to Toshiba, mass production will start from today.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices