Canon unveils entry-level DSLR
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Canon Middle East has launched two new additions to its entry-level consumer DSLR line-up.
The EOS 700D and EOS 100D, with a new standard zoom lens, the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, offer an 18 MP resolution with touch screen operation, said a statement.
The EOS 700D model boasts a 5fps shooting, a wide 9-point all cross type AF system and vari-angle clear view II LCD touch screen, designed for those wanting to develop their photography skills further, it said.
The small and light EOS 100D offers a range of simple controls and a helpful in-camera feature guide, designed for first time users.
The new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is the ideal standard zoom lens for the two camera models, combining Canon's optical image stabiliser and stepping motor technologies to deliver minimal image blur and smooth, near-silent focus in movies, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE