Bossini unveils ‘Winnie the Pooh’ collection
Dubai, July 10, 2013
Bossini, a leading casual wear brand, has launched its ‘Winnie the Pooh’ children’s apparel in all its stores in the UAE.
The range aims to spread Winnie the Pooh’s message of friendship, imagination and adventure to children, said a statement.
The collection offers children a range of clothing featuring various characters from the animated series, with prices starting from Dh59 ($16), it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah