Moda Mall names Ramadan raffle winners
Manama, August 20, 2013
Moda Mall, an ultra-modern shopping destination in Bahrain, has announced the winners of its Ramadan ‘Shop n Win’ raffle draw.
The winners included: Abdulwareth Al Balooshi, who walked away with the first prize - a limited edition Mini Cooper car; Shereen Janahi winner of the second prize, who received a Moda Mall gift voucher worth BD1,500 ($3,960) and Kholoud Al Maibbd, winner of third prize who received a Moda Mall gift voucher worth BD500.
During the Ramadan promotion, for every BD50 spent at any of Moda Mall’s boutiques, shoppers received one raffle ticket to enter the draw. This special promotion was aimed at attracting shoppers and visitors of all ages to escape the summer heat and enjoy their shopping experience during Ramadan and Eid at the mall.
Moda Mall attracted quite a crowd during the Ramadan promotion, particularly with shoppers and visitors enjoying the traditional settings in tents offering treats in the evenings, and the tasteful seasonal décor throughout the Mall.
Moda Mall is a high-end shopping mall, offering a veritable who’s who of the global fashion community. Visitors to the Mall are offered a choice of more than 120 designer brand name boutiques previously unattainable in the Kingdom of Bahrain; which include De Beers, Dior, Hermes, Louis Vuitton, and Versace, among others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain