Gitex Shopper to deliver top deals
Dubai, September 19, 2013
The upcoming Gitex Shopper is set to deliver deals on more than 30,000 gadgets from top brands and power retailers.
The consumer electronics extravaganza in the Middle East will take place from October 5 to 12 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, said a statement.
Retailers include Acer, Al Falak, E-City, Emax, Geekay Games, iStyle, Jacky’s Electronics, Jumbo Electronics, Max Electronics, MK Trading, One Mobile, 050Telecom, Plugs Ins, Tec Buy and Sharaf DG, and leading brands include Bose, Blackberry, Dell, Intel, HP, Nestle, Nokia, LG, Toshiba, Samsung, Seagate and Western Digital, it said.
Visitors also have the opportunity to win a sporty Opel Astra GTC, which will be given away during each of the eight days, said the statement.
“Gitex Shopper 2013 remains the perfect place to find the latest technology products at the best possible prices, and our exhibitors are planning an assortment of deals, new product launches and prizes that really takes this show to a new level,” said Trixee Loh, senior vice president, DWTC, organiser of the event.
“From consumer electronic the widest choice to the chance to win a sporty Opel Astra car every day of the eight-day show, visitors can only win,” Loh added.
Other prizes will also be up for grabs with several promotions, including ‘Visit & Win’ coupon for every ticket paid to win Intel-based tablets and to enter the raffle to win the daily grand prize draw. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah