Body Shop launches bath cosmetics range
Dubai, October 2, 2013
The Body Shop has recently launched Honeymania, a new collection of ultra indulgent bath and body treats enriched with nourishing and fragrant wild honey.
Prized for its deliciously sweet taste and aroma, honey is also a natural moisturiser known for its ability to soften and smooth skin. Coming from the Ethiopian rainforest through the Community Fair Trade programme, this natural goodness is drizzled into Honeymania products.
The Honeymania bath & body collection includes lip balm, eau de toilette, soap bar, body butter, shower gel and body scrub.
“The Honeymania range of pampering products with a natural array of golden honey colors and lavish textures never feels sticky. In fact, our customers will experience the bliss of 24 hour luscious moisture from our body butter that melts straight into skin,” said Brett Lilley, business manager at The Body Shop.
“The honey selected for use in our products is of the highest quality - in fact it’s good enough to eat! It’s sold by high-end brands as table honey,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Body Shop |
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah