Acer launches new tablet
Dubai, January 6, 2014
Acer today unveiled the new Acer IconiaA1-830, a 7.9-inch Android tablet.
“Consumers expect more than ever from value-oriented devices, and the Acer Iconia A1-830 tablet delivers outstanding performance, a bright IPS display and a premium metal finish than typically offered in tablets in this class,” Acer said.
The silver aluminum design is incredibly stylish and portable at only 380 grams. The smooth finish and rounded edges enhances comfort during use, it said.
Also, the 7.9-inch display is surrounded by a sleek bezel and measures only 8.15mm thick, it said.
The premium chassis is durable and comfortable to hold, while the aluminum rear cover and mid-frame add strength and rigidity to the tablet.
The IPS display offers crisp and accurate colors from viewing angles up to 178 degrees for an enhanced visual experience. The 4:3 aspect ratio provides a large viewing area for browsing websites and reading, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal