Nokia launches new Lumia phone in Bahrain
Manama, 22 days ago
Nokia and Intercol, the authorised partner for Nokia in Bahrain, have launched the Nokia Lumia 1320 in Bahrain, which now brings many of the high-end Lumia innovations into a six-inch screen smartphone at a lower price point.
“Building on the success of the Lumia 520, we looked to further expand our innovation offering by bringing the best Lumia experiences from Nokia and the latest from Windows Phone to a large screen smartphone, at a more affordable price,” said Vithesh Reddy, general manager of Nokia Lower Gulf.
“With its large screen, warm and playful design and our rich imaging experience, the Nokia Lumia 1320 is an integral addition to our Windows Phone portfolio.”
The Nokia Lumia 1320 features a new camera that integrates the most popular imaging modes – Pro, Smart, and video – into one seamless picture-taking experience.
Nokia Storyteller makes stories come to life on the six inch screen of the Nokia Lumia 1320 by automatically integrating images with HERE location information into a chronological picture journey on a map. Creative Studio allows editing pictures easily into photo collages and making the images come to life with different filters or color popping effects.
With the latest apps, the best from Nokia, and the best from Microsoft supported by LTE connections people can make the most out of the screen of Lumia 1320. With Xbox the latest games are easily accessed, Zinio brings an ultimate magazine experience to a large screen smartphone, and Netflix series or films are more of an enjoyment on the six inch screen.
Content up to 7GB can be stored on the free SkyDrive storage or on the micro SD card. When getting back to the home screen, the third column allows people to see more of the important content at a glance.
Offering the world’s best navigation and mapping services and featuring augmented reality view through the suite, HERE Drive, and HERE Maps preloaded on the phone and HERE Transit available in the Store help people discover everything around them in an even more intuitive way. On a larger screen, finding places and navigating to destinations are even easier.
Nokia 1320 is currently available at outlets of Intercol and all leading electronic retailers in Bahrain and is priced at BD136 ($358). – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ