Millennium Towers appoints GM
Dubai , September 13, 2007
The new Millennium flagship in the Middle East, the Millennium Towers Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road has named Frank Tideman is its general manager.
Tideman, a Dutch national, has extensive experience in the hospitality industry, having held various general manager positions in several countries like The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UK, Kuwait and recently in China.
The hotel also appointed Sandra J Schulze has the new Marketing Communications & Public Relations Manager.
She joins the Pre-Opening team of the 5-star hotel, which will open its doors by the end of the year. Her main focusing areas will be creating awareness and a positive image of the brands' new flagship in the Middle East in the local and international market, as well a establishing an accurate database and online presence, said a senior hotel official.
Recently, Sandra held the position of Asst. Public Relations & Marketing Communications Manager at the Renaissance Dubai Hotel.TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall