Millennium Towers appoints GM
Dubai , September 13, 2007
The new Millennium flagship in the Middle East, the Millennium Towers Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road has named Frank Tideman is its general manager.
Tideman, a Dutch national, has extensive experience in the hospitality industry, having held various general manager positions in several countries like The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, UK, Kuwait and recently in China.
The hotel also appointed Sandra J Schulze has the new Marketing Communications & Public Relations Manager.
She joins the Pre-Opening team of the 5-star hotel, which will open its doors by the end of the year. Her main focusing areas will be creating awareness and a positive image of the brands' new flagship in the Middle East in the local and international market, as well a establishing an accurate database and online presence, said a senior hotel official.
Recently, Sandra held the position of Asst. Public Relations & Marketing Communications Manager at the Renaissance Dubai Hotel.TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort